11.30.2004

A Public Letter

Dear Biznatch Who Used My Credit Card To Buy Shiznit On Some Craptastic Online Auction Site:

Thank you for allowing me to spend $540.11 on you, as you are surely a dear friend of mine. You could have at least helped me out a bit by using my magically-obtained-by-you-credit card number on Black Friday rather than Thanksgiving day, and saved me a little money.

I hope you enjoy your case of 100 blow up dolls or whatever it was you decided to buy. If you try this crap again, I will be forced to send all of my lawyerly legal friends out to get you -- we all took Creditor's and Debtor's Rights, biyatch, and GOT VERY GOOD GRADES in it, so WATCH IT.

Much Love and Happy Holidays,
Bee

1 Comments:

Blogger lilmisstramp said...

Hey, $540 doesn't go as far as it used to.

November 30, 2004 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home